Explore Our Programs
Everyone deserves access to healthy, affordable food. Through the SHARE Food Package program, those willing to give their time to their community through volunteerism may access discounts on essential groceries.
- Save upwards of 50% on groceries
- Requires 2 hours of volunteerism
- Open to everyone and anyone
- High quality food multiple options
In partnership with the St. Christopher Foundation, Farm to Families provides affordable, local, and healthy produce to communities throughout Philadelphia. Fresh from the field to your community.
- Local, healthy produce
- Multiple size offerings
- Half the price of a farmers market
- Helpful cooking advice and recipes
Production right at the SHARE Warehouse, Nice Roots Farm is a growing operation that produces several thousand pounds of produce each year. Nice Roots Farm is also a member of the Growers Alliance
- Urban agriculture support center
- Grower and consumer education
- Extensive production facilities
- Increases access and variety to produce
Through programs such as TEFAP, State Food and CSFP, SHARE plays a vital role in providing food at no-cost to a network of organizations to the benefit of those most in need of food.
- Supplemental food supply
- Supply 550 cupboards in Philadelphia
- Essential support for struggling families
Dinners are an essential part of building healthy families. This program brings families together ever Sunday at Kensington Church.
- Serving families in Kensignton
- Wholesome and healthy meals freshly prepared
- Builds strong, healthy families